Papers submission is now open.
, Firefox 3.6+
, Chrome 5+
or Safari 5+
in order to take full advantages of the system.
General rules for abstract submission
- Each participant may submit up to 1 oral and 2 poster.
- The presenting author should attend the conference on site.
- Only abstracts from registered delegates who paid the registration fees in full will be considered for program planning and published..
There is only one submission phase and paper consisting in extended abstracts of 4 pages are requested directly and will be evaluated by the scientific committee.
Language: All submitted material shall be written in English.
Preference: Choose oral presentation or poster session.
Topics: Please choose two of the 11 topics
- Multiscale constitutive modeling for soils and rocks
- Weathering effects on soils and rocks destabilization
- Permafrost and ground stability
- Survey techniques
- Modeling of soil and rock hazards
- Recent progress in numerical tools for landslide modeling
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Modeling and design of protective structures
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques applied to slope engineering
- Make researchers, authorities and companies working together and involve inhabitants
- Case studies
Title of presentation: Please provide a title (maximum of 50 words) that clearly indicates the content of the contribution. Avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the abstract if they are defined when first used.
Main author: Name, email, affiliation (institution/company), city and country.
Co-authors: Name, email, affiliation, city and country.
- There are no fees for submitting abstracts.
- Abstracts will be made available to the participants in electronic form. The author is solely responsible for the ethical and scientific content of the submission.
- The presenting author is expected to present the work in-person during the congress (oral or poster session). In the event that this is not possible, the main author may delegate the presentation to one of the co-authors.
- Articles requested: 30/09/2023
- Return review: 15/12/2023
- Return of revised versions by authors: 15/02/2024
For more information about the congress, please visit the website: https://www.isl2024.com/